Questions to ask your Arborist:
- How is this work to be done?
- What equipment will be used?
- What is the time frame involved for the work to be completed?
- Will there be any damage done to the property by equipment and vehicles or from fallen trees and branches?
- Are taxes included in the price?
The On-Site Advisor will give you a written estimate and the terms of the contract should be made clear.
- How is payment made for the job?
Gardiner Tree Trimming and Removal Ltd. will not ask for a down payment. You should expect to be invoiced.
- Can the company give advance notice of the job being done?
- Are there any objections to having the work photographed or video taped?
Questions the Arborist will ask you:
- What concerns do you have?
- Would you like to save the tree if possible?
- What would you like done with the wood and brush? Would you like it all left, would you like the brush cleaned up and the wood left or maybe you would like a complete cleanup.
- Are there any physical obstacles? Septic systems, gas lines, hydro lines mean we have to take special precautions.
- Would you like us to call ahead? We can give you 24 hours notice, subject to the weather.
We are here to assist you in your decision of tree trimming and removals. An experienced arborist should be able to answer all of your questions fully and address all of your concerns regarding your trees/hedges.